ECO Systems is patented and proven US technology since 2000 and has been approved by USA federal government agencies thru GSA.
ECO Systems saves fuel between 10%- 30%, reduces emissions up to 90% and reduces maintenance cost on any engine types and applications.
Each units are powder coated steel, from 5.25 to 6.25+ inches long, and from 1 to 1.5+ inches in diameter. Patented internal components made primarily of copper. Tested to 10,000 psi. The unit is installed inline between the fuel filter and the engine, though it can also be placed anywhere between the fuel tank and the engine.
How it Works?
Technology works on simple principle of making the fuel more combustible by converting complex fuel molecules into smaller molecules while increasing REED vapor pressure.
ECO Systems work as a catalyst to enhance the fuel by increasing its ability to Vaporize, creating a better Air – Fuel ratio, which causes a more complete burn in the combustion chamber.
A more complete burn means increased horsepower, lowers harmful emissions emitted from the exhaust systems and less fuel needed to create the same performance as before equals to a fuel savings.
Expected Service Life: 40 years.
5-Year Limited Warranty from the manufacturer.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee with 100% refund beginning from your date of purchase.
· Reduces emissions:70% – 90% (Immediate and visible result within minutes)
· Reduces fuel consumption- up to 30%
· Reduces maintenance cost- DFP Filter, Injector, Engine, EGR, catalysator, etc..,
· Provides complete fuel burn, which results in increased horsepower
· Cost-effective way to effectively save $$
· Hassle-free: takes 5-15 minutes to install the ECO Units
· Overall, ECO System helps Customers to reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) costs in addition to environmentally friendly benefits.